With 68 percent of Americans owning smartphones, it’s no wonder employers are considering (and often embracing) mobile apps as an effective tool for sharing benefits and company information with employees and their family members.
Across Lockton, our Account Teams have worked with several mobile app vendors, including:
But today, we’d like to share a recently enhanced option created by Lockton Dunning Benefits in Dallas.
Lockton’s BenefitLink app gives employees and their dependents 24/7 access to company information through a news feed, push notifications, Lockton’s digital Lifestyle Benefits monthly newsletter and more.
Here’s how it works:
Employers can choose from two packages – Standard and Enhanced.
- Branded app with company logo
- Employee and dependent rollout campaign kit, including a flier, postcard and email
- Year-round health, wellness and benefits information for employees
- Basic usage analytics
- Lockton’s Lifestyle Benefits digital newsletter
- Three automated annual enrollment push notifications
- Shortcuts to benefits carriers and vendors
- Useful health & welfare calculators
- Benefits reference library
- Automated platform upgrades
Employers and employees receive all of the standard services, plus:
- Consultative support
- Custom launch support
- Custom content and publishing services
- Custom tools and references
BenefitLink also features human resource information system (HRIS) data integration, allowing Employers to target communications to specific groups of employees.
Interested in learning more?
Contact your Lockton Account Team or Erik Halvorson, Director of Communications for Lockton Dunning Benefits, at 214-720-3426 or firstname.lastname@example.org.